Saturday 7 June 2014

Getting Lost in Some Famous Apple Maps Jokes

Thanks for visiting this page! I hope you didn't arrive on this page using apple maps. Right now I write so many funny blog posts. I have already shared jokes on Samsung Smartphones, Programmers Life & Internet Explorer. I am planning to share such posts on a regular interval of time as Whole day i am just writing about iOS Updates, iOS games & apps, android games & apps, android updates, smartphones & other so many things for my five blogs so for a change I am sharing this funny post.

Today I am going to share some good jokes on Apple maps in terms of memes, images, video & text version so let's getting lost in Apple Maps Jokes!

Note: Light Humor. Don't Intend to Hurt anyone!

1) Drunk Driver or Using Apple Maps


2) iPhone with Maps


3) Still Better Than Apple Maps


4) How Christopher Columbus Discovered America

 

5) Joy of Getting Home Using Apple Maps

 

6) I failed in my high school geography exam

 

7) Based on Real Incident

 

8) Apple Sues Sandy

 

9) Get Even More Lost! (Indian Toffy Ad)

 

10) Apple Maps Dark Knight Parody

 

11) Apple's Globe

 

 12) This is How Apple Maps Development Team Looks

 

13) Map Reduce


14) Maps Said It was a moon!


15) Specially for iOS6 users having Apple Maps





 16) Richest Company on the Planet


17) Amelia loves Apple maps

 

18) Even the New yorker did it.


19) 

This phrase is for all those who want to reach a city connected by a bridge, using Apple Maps:

"An Apple a day takes your life away"


Source:
http://www.quora.com/Apple-company/What-are-some-of-the-best-jokes-about-Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment