Thursday 11 December 2014

eBay iPad App Got 'Today' page that showcases Unique Items With Latest Update

Ahead of Holiday shopping season and Christmas, eBay for iPad got some amazing new set of features with latest update.

Most notable feature in version 3.4 is a 'Today' page that showcases new & unique items daily. You can directly purchase or bid on these items without browsing particular category.


If you swipe right or left from Today page, you will explore Daily Deals, Followed Interests, and a more visual category browser.

Recent update also introduced bigger item pictures & more opportunities to browse. eBay iPad app also improves search capability. Now you will get what you asked for along with other items related to your search. Ultimately you will get smarter search results from app.

Right now, eBay is offering some exclusive deals on iPad-centric accessories through the app so, What are you waiting for?, Go & grab updated version of eBay for iPad for free from iTunes.

You can also download iPhone/iPod touch version of eBay app for free from iTunes.

Source:
AppAdvice

2 comments:

  1. So instead of being able to follow my saved searches easily and therefore buy what i want, i see what Ebay wants me to see. Too many steps to check my saved searches, and then not in the priority order i set. Also I can't see the number of new items on my saved searches.
    I used to be continuously tempted to buy items i wanted. Now the app has been uninstalled as it isn't worth the time and effort anymore.
    Saved me money at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new update it utter rubbish, I've deleted the App and gone back to my browser...... Thanks eBay!

    ReplyDelete